Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Dinner with Barbie and Lesley


Barbie, Lesley, and I had dinner at the new/old Il Mito on 6th and Virginia. They were supposedly closing this spring, so the gang got together for a final meal there. Now they did a partial remodeling and tweaking of the menu and re-opened. The food is still quite good. Most importantly, they still serve a mighty fine cherry cosmo; Barbie and I each had two. Unbeknownst to Barbie and Lesley, I gave one of my cards to the bartender. He had beautiful blue eyes. I told him that this might be impetuous, but it would be great if he called me. You already know how this ends: he never called. Nevertheless, it was a nice evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home