Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Paddle boating with Lesley




One of Lesley's and my excursions was renting a paddle boat at the Veterans Park lagoon. It was a beautiful summer day, and we had a fun time. Before the boating began, we had to walk to CVS because Lesley didn't want to use my SPF 55 sunscreen; she wanted a less protective SPF factor. She bought SPF 15, I think. I use the serious sunscreen given my Norwegian and Irish heritage, fair skin, and freckles. Lesley and I had numerous moments that day when we said that it was good that neither Barbie nor Mikel could hear us because they would engage in some serious eye-rolling at our tomfoolery foolishness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home