Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Palomino with Lesley, Ruben, and Mark




Lesley hears me talking about Ruben and Mark all the time, and Ruben and Mark always hear me talking about Lesley. They had met before, but only at large events such as Barbie's annual Halloween party where in-depth conversation is difficult. So they could get to know each other better, we met for dinner at Palomino, one of our favorite Bay View restaurants. We had a most enjoyable evening. I gave one of my cards to a guy who was eating at Palomino with two women. While giving him the card, I said, "this may be impetuous of me, but give me a call." Needless to say, he didn't call or email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home