Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

80s TV viewing




After paddle boating, Lesley and I came across a really bad made-for-TV-movie on the Sleuth Network. I didn't even know that I received the Sleuth Network until Lesley found it. Featured in the photographs are our (posed) reactions to the movie. After the bad movie, we switched to the Game Show Network and came across an old episode of Super Password hosted by Burt Convey with Markie Post as one of the celebrity guest stars. We were enraptured by her outfit and earrings. One of the words that a contestant had to guess was "impetuous." Lesley said that when I give out my cards, that is rather impetuous of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home