Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Two buck Chuck

Michelle told me that she bought two cases of Charles Shaw wine at Trader Joe's. And why not, particularly since you can buy a bottle for $2.99. It's not bad stuff, either. I love imagining Michelle coming home from work, busting out her corkscrew, and drinking directly from the bottle. I bet she can down an entire bottle in 30 minutes. She has enough of a stash that she can do it whenver the mood strikes her. Plus she is known to get pickled with some frequency, so it's a fun image. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger rubenoid said...

That is a funny image, and I think I shall join you in imagining it. The only thing that would make it funnier is if she broadly wiped her mouth with the top of her forearm after guzzling down a bottle :) MMS, save one for me!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home