Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Friday, December 08, 2006

'Tis the Season to Be Jolly

Other than work-related events, I haven't been invited to even one Christmas party this year. That's rather depressing. I'd like to host a party the week after Christmas for three of my friends with Capricorn birthdays. However, I've already hosted two major parties at my condo in 2006, one in May when Nate visited and other for my birthday in September. I don't mind the preparation for a party nor do I mind the expense of buying liquor and food. Being a Virgo, I do mind the extensive cleanup the following day, particularly having to scrub the floors. Other than Barbie, it's hard for me to remember the last time I attended a party at anyone else's house. Maybe I should just suck it up and sent out an Evite for a party, but I'm still mulling it over. I know that my attitude needs improvement, but this year's Christmas season has me a bit down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home