Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Chipotle

I went to Chipotle tonight for a vegetarian burrito. I ran into Anne B., a woman who works for the same institution as me. She's also single. We ate our dinner together and had a good conversation. I learned that we're both big fans of Six Feet Under. Anne hasn't seen the final season yet, so I'm going to lend my DVDs to her. It was nice to have someone to share my dinner with. One of the things I dislike the most about being single is not having consistent and reliable people to eat with. If there's a hell, my version would be a place where you always have to eat alone. There are few things I dislike more. I always appreciate being able to share a meal with other people. Tonight I'm grateful for the coincidence of seeing Anne and being able to spend some time in pleasant conversation with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home