Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Little Cancun

Ruben, Mark, and I went to Little Cancun on Saturday night for dinner. Little Cancun is a dive Mexican restaurant on the South Side of Milwaukee. It was great fun, and we managed to down two pitchers of margaritas between the three of us. I'm a notorious cheap date when it comes to alcohol, and I have a much lower tolerance than most of my friends. As a result, I was rather lit up by the end of the evening. We called Jennifer E. in our tipsy condition and gave her some good laughs. It was good because the experience helped remedy my sour mood. What was not good, however, was the next morning when the cheap tequila caused my head to pound. Salud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home