Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

My second Swatch



My parents went to Germany in 1986. I think it was the first time either of them left the United States. They brought me this Swatch (the Sir Swatch model) as a souvenir. My brother received the Emerald Diver. It was cool because no one in Wisconsin had these Swatches yet. The new models were released in Germany months before they arrived here in the USA. Of the Swatches I had, I probably wore Sir Swatch the most. 20 years later, it looks a bit obnoxious with the bright red and green band. Emerald Diver still looks like a fine timepiece.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve - wish I still had my Swatch! Way cool...Dave

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home