Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Welcome George William!







As usual, I'm way behind on blogging. But that does not diminish the great news that I have a new newphew, George William. George was born on October 24 at 5:22 a.m. He weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and was 22 inches long. Both George and mom Sara are doing well. You forget how tiny babies are when they're newborns. He's so adorable.
October 24 was a great day with George's arrival. Unfortunately for Uncle Steve, I came down with a 24-hour stomach virus the night before George's birth. So the day of George's arrival was not as busy as his sister Abby's on February 7, 2007. October 24 was a rare sick day for me, spent on the couch recovering. Fortunately, it was just a 24-hour virus, so I was able to meet George two days after he was born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home