Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Well, that happened

As Lesley would say, "Well, that happened." So I learned about 10 days ago that Bobby was responding to the personal ads of other guys. And he has serious issues and hang-ups about intimacy. I'm fairly certain that our relationship will end as a result. Since this came to the fore, I find his ambivalence about our relationship and me extremely unattractive. I know what I want. I have given our relationship 100%. He can't say the same. I don't know how I can stay in a relationship where my partner, who I was totally committed to, is ambivalent about us and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home