Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Officially single...again

Well, I'm officially single again. Not by my choice, but because Bobby can't handle a relationship for a variety of reasons. It wasn't my decision, but I can see how it's for the best. I know what I want in life, and he's very confused about a variety of things. He's just not capable emotionally of handling a committed relationship at this time. I would have gladly made a long-term commitment to him. Actually, I had. He couldn't do the same.

The worst part for me is the loneliness that comes from being single. Even though I spend a lot of time with my wonderful friends and family, there's now a huge hole where Bobby used to be. I know that I'll be all right, but I really hate being single, especially at 35.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may just want to settle in to the fact you may just be a single gay man. Many are. - Shaun

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home