Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Friday, October 17, 2008

No Parking on the Dance Floor

"Excuse me, Madam. You're standing still in a no parking zone. If you don't get a move on that body, I'll be forced to give you a ticket. So get with it!"

I love this song, "No Parking on the Dance Floor" by Midnight Star. Many thanks to Lesley for re-introducing it to me a few years ago. It's so fun and exuberant. While I almost never go out dancing anymore, I would love it if they would play this song sometime when I'm at Mad Planet. Although I suppose that this song is too fun and non-alternative for that club. I'd love to see my friend Michelle dancing to this song, and I'd also welcome the opportunity to boogie to this song.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Ah, the 80s *sigh*

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home