Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Zac Efron




I willingly admit that I'm part teenage girl who swoons over cute guys. I had thought that Zac Efron, fantasy crush of Tiger Beat readers, was cute. I didn't realize until I saw this Rolling Stone cover shot of him that he's not just cute, he's hot. You'd think that Disney would make him shave his chest hair, but I guess not. That scores him huge bonus points in my book. I do wish he'd stop wearing so much makeup. That makes him a bit less attractive, but the chest hair wins out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to admit it, but I did see High School Musical and if this is the same kid, then my word! Get your PinkTriangle Club Membership ready! Swish and Rainbows galore! --Boots

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home