Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Dating report

This is a follow-up to my previous dating report. Since that post, I had a second date with Jerry. After not hearing from him for almost four weeks, he called and asked if I was free for dinner. We met at the Comet, which is just across the street from my condo. My thinking was that I wasn't going to inconvenience myself too much since he had been incommunicado for almost a month. We had a nice conversation, although it didn't seem like there was as much of a spark this time when compared to our first date. I attribute some of this to my own uncertainty about him. He's only in Milwaukee Monday morning through Thursday afternoon each week. Plus I have absolutely no idea what he's looking for. Am I just a friendly guy for him to call when he's bored in Milwaukee? Or does he want something more? Since the Comet dinner, I haven't heard from him. I did email him once, but have yet to receive a response. As a result, my expectations for what could happen with Jerry are low.

Since the last post, I've also been thinking about Jason. I know that I should stick to my decision and not contact him, although part of me wants to contact him just to see what would happen. This may be one of my problems in finding a boyfriend: part of me seems to be attracted to guys who make themselves unavailable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home