Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Jimmy John's

Email that I sent to Michelle, who goes to Jimmy John's almost as often as I go to Subway:

Michelle aka Queen of Jimmy John’s,

I am anti-Jimmy John’s today. I went there for lunch today with Tom G. (a co-worker). I ordered a #4, no mayo, add Dijon and hot peppers. The cashier asked me to repeat my order. I said a second time, “#4, no mayo, add Dijon and hot peppers.” When I received my sandwich, it was a #4 with no mayo. However, it did not have either Dijon or hot peppers. Needless to say, I was rather disappointed. Plus the sandwich was awfully dry. I didn't take it back because I didn't want to seem like a complainer. Plus I didn't want to be too particular in front of my colleauge.

LS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home