Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

If at first you don't succeed...


Something that Lesley and I have in common is that we're both seeking something elusive. For her, it's getting one of her screenplays bought and produced. For me, it's finding a boyfriend. She's so talented, some agent, director, producer, or other Hollywood-type is bound to notice one of these days. Her comedy writing is a hundred times better than most of the banal comedies you see on TV or at the movies. She tells me that I'm so earnest, nice, and charming, some guy is bound to want to date me. Yet we are both presently stymied. As Virgos, we hope that our perseverance will ultimately pay off. Hope springs eternal, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home