Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Nate visits Milwaukee






After returning home from Maine, Nate aka "Queen Boots of the O.C.," arrived for a long weekend visit to Milwaukee. Unfortunately, Barbie, Chad, Ruben, Mark, and Sarah French were all out of town and unable to see Nate on his visit. Nevertheless, we pressed on and put together a re-creation of Nate's party that he hosted in my honor when I visited Orange County last January. This time Nate was the guest of honor at my house. Photos: Nate with his Asian Sensation pizza; me with my vegetarian junk pizza; Nate with a bejeweled yet not picked Michelle; Queen Boots with his Honky Tonk Woman aka Jennifer E.; Kelly, John M., and Kim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home