Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Myers-Briggs

My Myers-Briggs personality profile is ESTJ. The personality profile I took, which was the official Myers-Briggs instrument, rates you on a scale of 1 to 60, with a 60 meaning that you have all of the traits of that preference. My E (Extroversion) is a 17, my S (Sensing) is 25, my T (Thinking) is 5, and my J (Judging) is off the charts at 53. The opposite of ESTJ (me), would be INFP, with those letters meaning: I (Introversion), N (Intuition), F (Feeling), and P (Perceiving).

Michelle is a ENFP. Her E is a higher number than mine. I think it's above 50. I also think that her P is about as strong as my J, which explains a lot about our respective personalities.

1 Comments:

Blogger rubenoid said...

OMG, LS, I'm an INFP! I love it!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home