Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Brownies never let me down



Quite a few guys have let me down over the years. I'm not bitter, just realistic. I'm better off without those guys in my life. While men have let me down repeatedly, brownies have never let me down. As my friends know, I enjoy brownies, cookies, and ice cream. When some people are feeling blue, they have trouble eating. I'm the opposite. If I'm feeling down, I know that whipping up a batch of brownies will always make me feel better. Now if only I could find a guy who would enjoy eating brownies with me. That would be rather nice.

In these photos, I'm eating brownies that Nate made using his grandma's recipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home