Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

JDate



My friend Lesley is Jewish. However, she doesn't usually want to date Jewish guys; she prefers Gentiles. Some of Lesley's many relatives try to persuade her to use JDate to find a boyfriend. She typically deflects the suggestion, as a good Virgo is apt to do. Sometimes Lesley jokes about how she might have to resort to using JDate, although I don't think she's serious. When I was in New York this past weekend, I saw two JDate billboards, and couldn't resist taking these photos in honor of Lesley. Lesley, maybe both of us should try JDate. Do you think that there are any gay Jewish guys on JDate who would be interested in me -- a Gentile who is half Norwegian, 1/4 Irish, and 1/4 German?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home