Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Monday, November 06, 2006

New York art scene mainstay Felix



One night last year at Mad Planet, my friend Mark dressed up as "Felix," a New York art scene mainstay. He was so made up that I had absolutely no idea that Felix was really Mark. Using a fake voice, he came up to me and was hitting on me. I tried being polite, thanking Felix for his interest, but saying that I didn't think we'd be a good match. He was incredibly persistent, wouldn't give up, and was invading my personal space. I naturally got uncomfortable and wondered why this odd-looking guy was so into me. After a few minutes of making me nervous, our friend Andy couldn't keep a straight face and revealed the whole thing. It was quite funny. Love ya, Mark aka Felix!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home