Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Well Girl, We Did It.


I love this photo of Lesley and Mikel, two of my friends who live in Los Angeles. I'm a bit envious of Mikel's t-shirt that Lesley made for him. In fact, I'm considering getting a similar one, although Mikel probably wouldn't like that. I think that the first comma, while grammatically correct, is unnecessary. If I get one for myself, it will say "Well Girl, we did it." BTW: Lesley's decolletage is looking quite nice and rather ample in this photo. Way to show it off, Lesley!

2 Comments:

Blogger rubenoid said...

I agree that it appears Lesley would have some pretty bangin' decolletage, but you can't actually see it with her high neckline.


(N.B. decolletage is the French word for cleavage)

8:45 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Thanks, Ruben. Yes, I know what decolletage means. I guess I was trying to be diplomatic in the original post by writing decolletage instead of cleavage or boobs or knockers.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home