Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Indiana Jones


Bobby and I saw "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" over Memorial Day weekend. While it was mindless and fun entertainment, I found myself disappointed. The whole alien/psychic storyline didn't do anything for me. The reason I liked "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" so much was that it didn't venture into such outrageous terrority with aliens, etc. It was nice to see Indiana Jones back on the big screen, but George Lucas should not be writing screenplays anymore. And Steven Spielberg should have reigned in some of the more outrageous plot points. Also, I can't decide if Shia LaBeouf is cute/hot or if he's really Shia LaDouche, as Michael K on dlisted.com calls him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home