Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Memorial Day weekend





Bobby and I spent Memorial Day weekend at his parents' vacation home in Beverly Shores, Indiana. I was surprised at how nice it is there. Not knowing much about Indiana, I was expecting it to be either like Gary with lots of run-down steel mills, or tree-less farm land. This small part of Indiana is actually quite lovely with lots of trees. Beverly Shores is in the middle of a national and state park, so it's leafy. We did two fun hikes in the state park and a third hike in the national park. Climbing up and down some of the sand dunes was an adventure.
We also played tennis. I hadn't played since 2005 when I got serious about running, so I was awfully rusty. Bobby beat me 6-0, 6-3.
Overall, it was very nice and relaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home