Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

34 years



My aunt Mary Ellen sent me this photo from my first Christmas in 1973. I would have been about three months old when the picture was taken. My mom said that the photographer insisted that I not have any clothes on, and she was skeptical of that. I guess it turned out all right; it definitely has an early 1970s look. I think that my mom, who was 26 at the time, looks incredibly beautiful with her long red hair. In the second photo, you can see what 34 years does to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Christmas postcard is amazing and you are all looking fabulous, both now and then.

Lesley

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home