Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ladies First

Ruben and Mark made me the following CD entitled "Ladies First." It's a great female power collection.

1. I'm Every Woman; Chaka Khan
2. And I'm Telling You I A Not Going; Jennifer Hudson
3. Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves; Eurhythmics and Aretha Franklin
4. Invincible; Pat Benatar
5. She Works Hard For the Money; Donna Summer
6. Ladies First; Queen Latifah featuring Monie Love
7. I Am Woman; Helen Reddy
8. Sisters of Avalon; Cyndi Lauper
9. I Am the Body Beautiful; Salt-N-Papa
10. River Deep, Mountain High; Tina Turner
11. The Glamorous Life; Sheila E.
12. 9 to 5; Dolly Parton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home