Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Vancouver trip




Sara N., a high school friend from New Berlin, and I spent a week in Vancouver and Victoria, British Columbia. It was a wonderful trip to a truly beautiful part of the world. I could easily see myself living in Vancouver, provided I could (a) get a decent job there and (b) obtain legal permission to live there since I'm not Canadian. The climate is definitely preferable to Milwaukee with mild winters, little or no snow, and spring coming much earlier. In addition, they don't get the intense heat and humidity that we get here in Wisconsin in July and August. Case in point: this weekend it will be in the 90s with high humidity here in Milwaukee. That doesn't happen in Vancouver. I'd also point out that the people in British Columbia seem even nicer than people here in the Midwest. And there were lots of cute guys. Are there any nice gay guys in Vancouver want to date me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home