Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bobby's trip to Manitowoc




I was born in Manitowoc, Wisconsin in 1973. We lived in Omaha, Nebraska from 1974 to 1981. Then back to Manitowoc from 1981 to 1987. Then New Berlin, Wisconsin in 1987. After I graduated from college in 1995, my parents moved back to Manitowoc, which is my dad's home town. My poor mom always ends up back in Manitowoc.
Bobby and I spent a few days in June visiting my parents in Manitowoc. In the first photo, Bobby is driving my dad's 1969 Camaro convertible. My dad bought this car new in 1969 and has been the original and only owner. He proposed to my mom in this car back in 1971. It's fun to drive during the summer.
A little town west of Manitowoc called Whitelaw was having its annual "Wiener Fest" celebration. You can see some photos for the occasion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home