Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Date recap


I'm pinching myself because I've had a series of excellent dates with Bobby. I keep asking myself, "Can this really be happening?" Last night I went to his condo where he played the piano for me: a Mendelssohn sonata and then the Beethoven Piano Sonata No. 8 Pathetique. Both were excellent performances, with the Beethoven being especially poignant. Then we went to dinner at his favorite Japanese restaurant, which was tasty and we had a in-depth and enlightening conversation.
Yes, yes, I know that it's still early and that I need to be cautious. But this really seems like it could be heading somewhere wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home