Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Florida, part 2



So what would a visit to my aunt and uncle's house be without going to a community dinner theatre? Figuring that they'd better make their gay nephew's visit as gay as possible, Bill and Mary Ellen took me to see "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" at Jacksonville's Alhambra Dinner Theatre. I had never seen "Joseph" before, and I don't feel like my life has been enriched now that I have seen it. I'm not a fan of Andrew Lloyd Weber, so I wasn't surprised that I didn't enjoy it. Plus it was community dinner theatre, so you go in with fairly low expectations. It was an amusing way to spend a couple of hours, but I'm glad that I don't have to see the show a second time.
Oh, the second photo is me with Bill and Mary Ellen's dog, Morgen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is AMAZING! Why didn'y you tell me about this on the phone? Oh, I get it. It was a special surprise gift for me. By the way, I went with my grandma to see the show with Donnie Osmond starring in it. You heard me right.

Lesley

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home