Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

survey from Ruben

1. A is for age. 34.

2. B is for beer of choice. Heineken Premium Light.

3. C is for career right now. Administrator at university.

4. D is for your dogs name. I don't have any pets, but like to visit my friends' pets from time-to-time.

5. E is for essential item you use everyday. My iPod Nano that I use while running.

6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment. Either "Scrubs" or "Grey's Anatomy."

7. G is for favorite game. Both are card games that I should blog about in separate entires: whist and Shanghai (aka May I?).

8. H is for Home town. New Berlin, WI.

9. I is for Insturment you have played. Piano, xylophone, marimba, timpani.

10. J is for favorite juice. Orange with no pulp.

11. K is for whose butt youd like to kick. No one really comes to mind at the moment, but my nemesis at work is SLQ.

12. L is for last place you ate. Subway (veggie sub).

13. M is for marriage. No, but wish that I was married to a great guy.

14. N is for your name. Steve

15. O is for overnight hospital stays. None since I was a newborn baby.

16. P is for people you were with today. All co-workers: JoAnn, Bob, Kristina. Also saw advisees Cristal, Nick, and Courtney. Also saw John Mo in my building.

17. Q is for quote. "Don't f**k with me fellas, this ain't my first time at the rodeo," aye Dunaway portraying Joan Crawford in "Mommie Dearest."

18. R is for biggest regret. Not traveling more than I have. How I have treated some friends and family members curelly, particularly in my 20s. The mistakes I made that led to my only long-term relationship ending.

19. S is for status. Single and looking for a great guy.

20. T is for time you woke up today. 6:00 a.m.

21. U is for color underwear you have on now. Green plaid boxers.

22. V is for vegetable you love. Eggplant.

23. W is for worst habit. Being too hard on people.

24. X is for x-rays you've had. Mainly on my teeth at the dentist's office.

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today. Subway veggie sub.

26. Z is for the zodiac sign. Virgo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home