Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Trip to Jacksonville






Last weekend I went to Jacksonville (actually Ponte Vedra Beach) to visit Mary Ellen and Bill, my aunt and uncle. I hadn't been there in almost three years. They're great people, and we had a nice visit. Here are a few photos. Mary Ellen made snickerdoodles, which are one of my favorites. I'm pointing to her Minnesota wild rice chicken salad, which she made knowing that I enjoy it. For some reason my cousin Andy (her son) calls this "cold dinner." So he'll say, "we're having cold dinner tonight." The reason that I'm holding a huge-ass Sonic cup is because Mary Ellen likes to get their cherry limeade, so we had to do that. The weather was perfect down there, so we were able to take a nice walk on the beach, plus I had great weather for running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home