Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Mad Planet

After the symphony I had a message from Brad letting me know that he was going to Mad Planet. Since I hadn't been dancing since April, I decided to join him. It ended up being Brad, Todd, Michelle, Kelly, Jennifer E., and me.

They played some good songs, including "Let the Music Play" by Shannon, "Sheila Take a Bow" by The Smiths, "Love Song" by The Cure, and "Desperate But Not Serious" by Adam Ant.

I called John Mo on my way home from the symphony. He's a Sagittarius and my friends told me that Sag's like spontaneity. Unfortunately, John didn't answer. I left a message saying that on the spur of the moment I decided to go dancing at Mad Planet and wondered if he's like to join me. I said to call if he wanted me to pick him up. Unfortunately, he hasn't called or emailed since I left him that message last night. Oh well, it was a fun night nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home