Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm Oregon, even though I've never been there




You're Oregon!

When people talk about peace in the valley, they often think of you.
After all, you've inspired countless people to traverse rough terrain in search of you
and even think about you when playing popular computer games. Are you really up to all
the hype or are you all wet? You take shelter from the storm beneath trees, felled by
either loggers or beavers. If you were a shade of pink, it would be salmon.



Take the State Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Mikel will not be amused by this, seeing as how he's from Oregon and I've never even been there. But that's too bad because he has a boyfriend and he still won't link to my blog from his blog.

As Nate pointed out, I'm probably more like Maine than Oregon: rocky shores, more harsh weather, yet beautiful in its own unique way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Secretly, I thought you'd turn out to be more like Maine. Oregon was a shock. Boots

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikel and I were both Alaska. I'm also surprised you turned out to be a granola-munching tree-sitting Oregonian! JRP

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home