Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Kathy Griffin at Pride Fest


Ruben, Mark, Kelly, and I went to Milwaukee's Pride Fest on Friday. Ruben conducted a choir at the interfaith prayer service. He also played piano for a musical number at the opening ceremony. As usual, he did a splendid job.
The highlight of the evening was seeing Kathy Griffin. She is, of course, fabulous, and she seemed to enjoy basking in the glory of all her Milwaukee gays. Her set included bits about Paris Hilton's legal saga, guest hosting on The View, Lance Baas, Clay Aiken, and a variety of other hilarious topics.
I confess to being late to this party, but I'm now totally addicted to her show, Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List. It's great fun, as was seeing her in person.
BTW - I gave my phone number to about ten guys at Pride Fest. So far, no one has called me. Story of my life. Oh well, hope springs eternal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home