Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Mikel, Lesley, Nate, and me





My three fantastic, sparkling, fun, and wonderful Southern California friends are Mikel, Lesley, and Nate. On the rare occasions when we're gathered in one place, we make certain to memorialize the occasion with photos. Here they are. I would be remiss if I didn't say that I wouldn't know Lesley and Mikel were it not for our fabulous mutual friend Barbie. Mikel, are you ever going to link your blog to my blog? I'm starting to take it personally.
By the way, there could be a good joke here. It would begin, "three gay guys and a straight Jewish woman..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home