Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Abby's hair color

There was much speculation about whether or not Abby would have red hair. Dave, my brother, and I both have red hair. Well, Dave has red hair and I used to have red hair before I lost most of my hair in recent years! I wrote about how I was praying to my Grandma Edna in heaven that the baby would continue the red hair tradition in our family. Alas, Abby has dark brown hair, taking after her mother. From what I understand, babies lose the hair they're born with, so I guess she could end up having red hair down the road, but I'm not counting on it. Abby's hair color doesn't matter, though. I love her with any color hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home