Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Monday, November 20, 2006

My pretend boyfriend






This is my pretend boyfriend. Nate and I saw him in 2005 the day before we ran the San Francisco Marathon. I had to stop to admire (drool over) him. I think he's perfect: cute face, reddish-colored short hair, fair skin, in-shape but not a weightlifter, and just the right amount of chest hair. In my imagination he's 32, a second grade teacher, and has two sisters who want him to settle down with a nice guy who just happens to live in Milwaukee. I have no idea what his name is, but I want him to marry me. Where are you, hot guy? Does anyone know who he is? If yes, set me up with him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home