Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Brian J. Forster, Jr., where are you now?

Another person I wonder about is Brian J. Forster, Jr. We went to college together at Marquette between 1991 and 1995. Brian was an English major and we had quite a few classes together. He had fair skin, a cute face with some freckles, and thick rust-colored hair. I can remember him wearing low-slung Levi's jeans. He played hacky sack quite a bit. I remember right before graduation he was playing hacky sack with his shirt off, and I was captivated by his thin build and hairy chest. We weren't really friends, but were acquaintances and sometimes ended up at the same parties. Last I heard, Brian was a tennis pro somewhere in Chicago. I always wondered if he was gay, but am not really sure. Brian, if you see this let me know what's up. It would be great to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home