Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Paul Defnet, where are you now?

Do you ever wonder what happened to people you knew when you were growing up? I wonder whatever happened to Paul Defnet. Paul and I went to school together from about 4th through 8th grades when we both lived in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. We were friends, but not particularly close. I think the reason Paul sticks in my mind is because we had gym class together in 7th and 8th grades. When we went swimming in gym, Paul was one of the only guys who wore a speedo. I can remember taking long looks at Paul in his speedo. At the time I didn't know I was gay, but I knew that I wanted to do forbidden things with Paul. His gym locker was down the row from mine, and it always turned me on to watch him pull that speedo on before we swam and peel it off before taking a shower. Paul was very fashionable -- I remember him having quite a few Lacoste shirts. He had feathered dark hair (it was the mid 80s) and was rather soft-spoken. Paul, if you're out there, let me know what's going on in your life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Joseph Defnet said...

wonder no longer old friend. Pdefnetr@hotmial.com Googled myself and your post came up. The name of our old school escapes me....Lincon? Well, now you can contact me and find out where I am now (Whistler Canada Skiing for a bit}. Peace PJD

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home