Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

more madcap zaniness with Lesley





When Lesley and I get together, I assume the role of Ethel Mertz/Vivian Vance in that I'm willing to go along with just about any plan or scheme regardless of the consequences. Not that we've ever gotten outselves into true Lucy Ricardo-Ethel Mertz trouble, but we tend to get close sometimes. Fortunately, Lesley is a pretty responsible woman, and she isn't trying to get me in trouble.


In any case, here's Lesley outside of Bombay Sweets restaurant in Milwaukee. Then me with a "Born to Thrill" poster, and the two of us enjoying a fine Milwaukee evening. Hi Honey!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Honey!!!!!

Yay! I love these photos of us.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home