Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Le Pain



One of my favorite places to go with Lesley is Le Pain, a bakery/restaurant. They have amazing fresh bread and lots of other delicious food. My usual order at Le Pain is a big honking baguette that I divide up and spread with their three accompaniments: berry jam, apricot jam, and praline-style peanut butter. In these photos, you can see that I ordered hot chocolate. It came in two parts: a mug of hot steamed milk and a small pitcher of melted chocolate that I poured into the steamed mild. It was excellent. Our waiter was a would-be actor who was one of those guys who was too attractive for his own good. He knew he was hot, and I did enjoy checking him out throughout our meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home