Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Jason Workman

I'm still trying to find Jason Workman. I sent him the letter below after obtaining his address from a theatre in Michigan where he did a show a couple of years ago. Unfortunatley, Jason never replied to my letter.

December 12, 2006

Mr. Jason Workman
XXX Address
Santa Monica, California

Dear Jason:

This is probably a rather odd letter, but please bear with me. I have been a fan of yours for many years. For the full story, please check out this link and read the entry that I wrote about you in my blog. Here’s the link:
http://obscurityknocks-steve.blogspot.com/2006/11/jason-workman.html
Hopefully you will read it in the sprit of admiration and respect in which it was written. If you’re single, know that I’m interested! I do get to the Los Angeles area a couple of times each year. If you’re not single, might I ask if you have a copy of the MGF magazine I referred to? If yes, would you be willing to autograph it and send it my way? I’d be quite grateful and would be glad to reimburse you for the postage and for your trouble. Regardless, know that you have a long-time fan in Milwaukee. One suggestion: you should have a web site to keep your fans apprised of your theater appearances.

Thanks for taking the time to read this note. I hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Steve

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Just wanted to make sure you had your hands on the best recording of Jason singing - the soundtrack to "hey, love", a song cycle celebrating the music of Mary Rodgers (http://www.amazon.com/Hey-Love-Songs-Rodgers-Original/dp/B000001509/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1205598316&sr=1-4).

Jason & I went to elementary & junior high together, but I've only seen him a few times in our adult lives. Last time was almost 10 years ago, actually... But if run across him, I'll make sure he googles his name & runs across your post!

And good luck on the boyfriend hunt, but choose carefully - I've been with mine for almost 19 years now!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home