Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Lunch with Mikel


To recap: Barbie went to junior high and high school with Lesley. Barbie went to college with Mikel. Barbie and I met in February 2001. Barbie introduced me to Lesley and Mikel.

Lesley, Mikel, and I had lunch recently in Los Angeles. It's always good to get together with Mikel. Unfortunately, I only see him about once a year, but that's better than not at all. Mikel has a rather dry sense of humor that I appreciate. Although I must confess that I'm a bit afraid of Mikel because he's so darn smart and he doesn't suffer fools gladly.

I can't remember the name of the restaurant we went to, but I think that it was in West Hollywood.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this photo of the three of us. Pose!

2:34 AM  
Blogger Mikel said...

Hola! The restaurant is Magnolia and it's in Hollywood proper...near the oh-so-storied corner o' Sunset and Vine. :)

Always good to see you too! I like that my shoes glow in that one photo and I look slightly retarded. I kinda felt that way, alas.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home