Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ruben and Mark shower photos, the evening progresses





Additional photos from the Ruben and Mark wedding shower. After everyone arrived, we had a champagne toast in Ruben and Mark's honor. After all of the stress of putting the shower together, I found particular enjoyment from my glass of champagne. So much so that I finished off about 1/3 of the second bottle by drinking it directly from the bottle.
I somehow knew that as the host, I was expected to give a hostess gift to everyone. I found some crazy notebooks in the back-to-school section at Target, so everyone went home with a cool notebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home