Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Melissa Manchester, here I come!


My appreciation for and love of Melissa Manchester has been previously documented. I was just on the phone with my mom, who was telling me what she and my dad had been up to recently. I was half-listening to their usual activities until she said, "and tonight we're going to see Melissa Manchester at the Capitol Civic Center." I just about fell over. I said, "Melissa Manchester? Are you serious?" Mom responded, "Yes, are you a fan?" Of course I am! Mom was able to get me a ticket, so I'm headed to Manitowoc this evening to see Melissa in person. I'm so excited. I'm almost positive that she'll sing "You Should Hear How She Talks About You," "Through the Eyes of Love (Theme From Ice Castles)," and "Don't Cry Out Loud." I will go absolutely crazy if she performs "Just You and I," which is my favorite Melissa song. I'll post a full report on the concert tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home