Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Friday, February 09, 2007

California fun



Nate and I took a drive to Oceanside, California one afternoon. We walked on the beach and pier. There was a Ruby's Diner at the end of the pier, so we stopped and enjoyed a shake. Yummy! I wish that I was there today, since we're in the midst of a lengthy cold streak here in Milwaukee that started about eight days ago. Today it's "warmer" with a high temperature of about 14-15 degrees above zero expected. Here are our 2007 Pacific Ocean photos. Somewhere at home I have the 2005 and 2006 versions, which I will try to post later. Hopefully we are aging gracefully!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home