Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

catch-up












I've been terrible about blogging thus far in 2009. Here is the beginning of an attempt to get somewhat caught up. I don't know how regular bloggers do it; I find the task of uploading and moving these photos around a drag.
In any event, here are some photos from New Year's Eve (I know - it was months ago). I hosted what has become an annual gathering with pizza and drinks for those who want a casual end of one year and beginning of another. We then go to Kat's apartment before midnight, and my goal is to be in bed by 12:45 a.m., which I did accomplish this year.
1. Kim's friend who is really nice, but I can't remember her name to save my life and Kim.
2. My cousin Andy and his girlfriend Lindsay.
3. Kelley, John M, and Kelly.
4. Kim, Barbie, and Chad.
5. Ruben, Mark, and Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home