Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Prince William with beard


The British press, even the staid Telegraph, has made much of Prince William's beard. By beard I don't mean Kate Middleton, William's longtime girlfriend; I mean his facial hair. Wills evidently grew the beard to be more incognito on a recent military expedition in the Caribbean. He liked it so much, that he kept it for hunting at Sandringham and Christmas with his grandmother, The Queen. But it won't last much longer, because Wills is going to be a commissioned officer in the Royal Air Force, and the RAF prohibits facial hair. I wonder if he's trying to use the beard as a distraction from the fact that he's going bald. I think that he should do what I've done, and just shave his head. Life is much easier that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home